14 Mar 2015
- Fully aligned with GitHub pages upgrade to Jekyll 3.0 read more. Uses the default Markdown engine (kramdown) as well as the default highlighter (Rogue).
- MathJax support added allowing ability to include inline as well as block math constructs.
- Sidebar content is no longer sticky - making itfloat to the top as compared to stick to the bottom of the sidebar. If you want sticky content in the Sidebar then refer to the Sidebar Sticky option
- Sidebar includes support for Font Awesome icons for following popular social media sites - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, GooglePlus, YouTube and StackOverflow. Just update your social media username in config.yml file and the rest should be taken care of. You can also extend this logic to any other social media sites that are currently not included (supported).
- Homepage now displays only the excerpt for the post as compared to the full post